Survivor 9/25/08

So, I watched it. The teams were picked. One is called Fang, although it's pronounced Fong. The other Kato. Fang just happens to have all of the underdogs on it. I guess that like attracts like.

It was a two hour show. Two eliminations. The first elimination sent Michelle home. from the Tribe of Fang. She was the last picked, didn't play the game. She found it hard to pretend to like people she didn't like. Buh bye.

Second to go was Gillian. One of the two oldest. She started the picking of Tribe Fang, and did a poor job. See ya.

I found it to be boring, maybe it's just the first episode and I haven't picked my favorites. Maybe it's just that I don't care. I'll give it one more chance, but I can't stand the gameplay. I don't like that everyone feels they have to lie, lie, lie to stay in the game. I would like for once, even on a reality game show for someone to tell the truth.

No comments: