Yay TV!

Annie incited me to contribute to this blog and I am very excited because in lieu of any exciting social life I have chosen to have a very meaningful relationship with DVR. Because of this miraculous invention, I can record all my various shows and watch them at my convenience.

Monday
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Dancing with the Stars (I fast forward through all, but the actual dances and the scores)
Tuesday
  • House
  • Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
Wednesday
  • Bones
  • Criminal Minds (absolute favorite, far and away! my TV husband is on this show)
Thursday
  • The Office
  • My Name is Earl
  • Grey's Anatomy (maybe; lost interest last season)
  • ER (got to be there for the last season)
Friday
  • Psych (not on right now, but it will be back in January)
  • Starter Wife (new!)
Sunday
  • Army Wives (summer show, but still on for now)
There are some other new shows, or new to me shows that I will try out, but these are the ones I will hit most often.

No comments: