CSI Miami 10/13/08

Who cares? I watched My Own Worst Enemy on NBC. I hope that the CSI's have good syndication contracts because it is so OVER for them. I don't even care to watch it for the hilarity that is H. I love Christian Slater. He's sexy and that other thing. He can act. And he can act convincingly like two people, in the first episode. I've been waiting to be convinced that H is H for how many years now? Too many. By this time he should be the Fonz. Never again should he be able to appear in anything without someone yelling out "Horatio Caine" you know, like when Gary Sinise was in Apollo 13 and everytime he appeared on screen the entire audience would yell "Lieutenant Dan". I don't ask for much. I want one of two things. To always associate and actor with a character that I love, Lt. Dan, or to be convinced that the actor is the person he is playing no matter what he is playing.

BTW, I find Gary Sinise to be awesome. I just really loved Lt. Dan. I am quite convinced that Gary is who he is playing in anything I've seen him in. Even more so with Christian Slater. So, I will not be staying up late on Monday's to blog about CSI Miami. I might catch up by the weekend, but don't hold your collective breath. I'm am so over it.

No comments: