CSI comentary

The original is awesome, which is why we now have three. The stories are great, the acting superb, the characters believable. I love that Grissom is that wierd. I love that they don't parade his and Sarah's relationship around. I love it. My favorite recently reran, Fannysmackin. When Grissom says you can go around killing people, and not even feel guilty about it. Yikes. That was great.

In stark contrast is CSI: Miami. The stories are silly, the acting, like a seventh grade production of Rent, with the noted exceptions of the Big Detective, the now deceased(?) Speedle, and Eric. It's a trainwreck that predictably happens everyweek. We are so lucky.

The third installment, CSI: New York, probably has the best acting. Who doesn't love Lt. Dan, and Eddie Cahill? When I watch it I enjoy it, but don't make it a priority. I got behind when the taxi cab murders started happening. Maybe this year I'll catch up....

No comments: