Life

I LOVE this show. I love the crazy eccentric multimillionaire trying to solve the crime that had him imprisoned for twelve years. I love his Zen-ness. Although I'm very decidedly Christian, I love the round about thinking he does.

I love the quirky accountant/fellow felon who is handling all of this mystery money, I love that the accountant is in love with the dad's trophy fiance' I just love it.

My favorite eccentric millionaire moments to date are the purchase of the orange grove, he likes fruit, not having access to it for twelve years would probably do that for you. I also love the "let's buy a solar farm." Loving the lack of furniture, and the closet full of clues.

Wondering who on the board set him up, wondering if the person who set him up is even on the board.

No comments: