Fall 08 - Comedy

Chuck, I think it's supposed to be a drama, but it's funny, so that's why it's here. I will admit I wasn't on board from the beginning. I came in during the strike drought. From what I gather Chuck is a computer geek working in a big box store. His fellow "Nerd Herd" cohorts have no idea that Chuck is a Super Spy. Government Secrets were accidentally downloaded into his brain when he opened up an email. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, you don't want government secrets in your head. Chuck then gets a body guard who is a hottie, their cover? Love.

How I Met Your Mother OK thank you writers for stopping all of the Marshall/Lily break up drama. I know they've been married for a whole season now, but I hated it. I absolutely love Stella, it's nice to know that you think that women can be beautiful AND smart. I hate the title, but I'm getting over it. Also, who loves Barney? I do. I'm hoping hint alert for an Awesomeness motivational poster for Christmas. Also, I am impressed that Neil Patrick Harris so convincingly shed the whole Doogie Howser thing. Bravo.

The Big Bang Theory. OK we got the whole, "are they ever gonna go out" thing over with. Bring on the 'we went out but cannot face our feelings', second season crap. Let's get it over with and get on with the show. Which by the way is hilarious. Especially if you've ever met a "Sheldon".

Rules of Engagement FUNNY. It's like a fresh Emperors New Groove every week. Love Puddy, though that's not his name here and his wife the mom from Grounded for Life who are the old married couple. I love how she took all his grody old t-shirts and made him a quilt that he has to keep in the guest bedroom. I love the engaged couple, and David Spade, who can't love be annoyed by him?

There are sooooo many more I'm sure, but Hulk sleepy.

No comments: