I'm Baaack and So is New TV

I started this last year, about the time TV ended for the writers strike. There were a few tv moments, but I was broken. I missed my tv watching.

This was started because I love tv. I love writing, and really how much more can I talk about here or here. I don't like talking on the phone, therefore I cannot chat with my g-friends about what has happened on tv. My husband doesn't care. He loves and adores me, but can't stand to listen to what is happening on the telly.

So this year it will be bigger and better than ever. I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to the exciting resolution to the cliffhangers. But that will be a different posting.

What I need now, is help. I cannot possibly watch every tv show on. Especially come February when everything goes digital, I'm expecting more people to watch more tv. So, if you can play by the rules, come on over and play.

The Rules

You must write a detailed account. I want every spoiler, every nuance, everything that sucks you into the show. I want to know what you love, what you hate, opinions, critiques, whatever you want to write about.

In order to keep your author rights you may only post about the show on this site. You must use the "links to this post" feature. You can write a very short blurb on your own site, like "check out what happened last night, you won't believe it....." but keep it at one very short paragraph.

You can link to your own blog at the end of your posting with something like, "what's going on in my real life" or something similar.

The title of every blog must be in this format CSI: Crime Scene Investigators 9-4-08.
Each post needs a label. You can put the "legal" title of the show as well as your own name. That way everyone can read up on what you yourself have written or by the show.

There may be others out there that are reviewing the same shows you are. That's ok. I want everyones critiques. I am a stat ho. Sorry but it's true. The first step is to recognize.

"Well, if you are such a stat ho, why don't you just put all your blogs together and have one big happy hit gathering thang?"

Good question. This deals soley with issues that come from raising born of the heart kids. It is also two clicks away from my church. I don't really feel it's appropriate to talk about who Dexter is killing this week on a site that could have eternal repercussions. This deals with my day to day life. Christian world view with some angst. My other site is private. So anyway, we'll see how it goes.

So, if you LOOOOVE tv like I do, come back and write or come back and read, just come back.

1 comment:

Megan Wagner said...

I am SO in! Count on me for some Criminal Minds fun and Bones!